Thank you for your interest in our preschool and childcare program! Good Shepherd Early Learning Center was established in 1987 as a ministry of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, serving Titusville and neighboring communities for over 30 years.
Below are some of the highlights of our program.
- are designated as a high performing, Gold Seal Quality Care Provider in the state of Florida.
- are licensed by the state of Florida and nationally accredited with National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
- offer a high-quality VPK program
- participate in the School Readiness Program (We accept ELC vouchers)
- offer both full-time and part-time care
- offer a whole child, play-based, active and exploratory approach to learning that is developmentally appropriate and ensures that each student is healthy, safe, engaged, supported, and challenged
- ensure that your child will learn that they are fearfully and wonderfully made by God (Psalm 139) as such is to be honored, respected, and treated with kindness. Your child will know that God has a unique plan for their life (Jeremiah 1:5) as well as the others around them.
- offer high –quality, engaging, and fun after-school and summer programs for elementary age students
To schedule a tour of our center, please call (321) 264-1069.