2073 Garden St. Titusville FL 32796
Preschool: (321) 264-1069
Fax: (321) 267-1702
Thank you for your interest in our preschool and after-school childcare program! Good Shepherd Early Learning Center was established in 1987 as a ministry of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church. We have served Titusville and neighboring communities for over 30 years.
The Early Learning Center:
- is designated as a high performing, Gold Seal Quality Care Provider in the state of Florida
- is licensed by the state of Florida and nationally accredited with National Lutheran Schools Accreditation (NLSA)
- offers a high-quality VPK program
- participates in the School Readiness Program (and accepts ELC vouchers)
- offers both full-time and part-time care
- offers a whole child, play-based, active and exploratory approach to learning that is developmentally appropriate and ensures that each student is healthy, safe, engaged, supported, and challenged
- ensure that your child will learn that they are fearfully and wonderfully made by God (Psalm 139) as such is to be honored, respected, and treated with kindness. Your child will know that God has a unique plan for their life (Jeremiah 1:5) as well as the others around them.
- offers high quality, engaging, and fun after-school and summer programs for elementary age students
To schedule a tour of the Early Learning Center, please call (321) 264-1069
Early Learning Center’s Philosophy
The spiritual development of young children is our primary concern. God provides us with a loving, Christian environment where young children and their families can experience the love and saving grace of Jesus on a daily basis. Your child is fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139), and as such is to be honored, respected, and treated with kindness. God has a unique plan for your child (Jeremiah 1:5) and so the developmental needs of your child are met through free play, structured play, reading, art activities, music, weekly chapel, Christ-centered social interaction, dramatic play and language development. These activities are designed to meet the spiritual, social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development of you child.
Early Learning Center’s Mission Statement
Education. “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for such is the Kingdom of God.” Luke 18:16
Early Learning Center’s Curricula:
Non-Discrimnation Statement: Good Shepherd Early Learning Center admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.